First New York and London, now bottomless brunch in Perth. Say hii to bottomless brunch at Tiisch, a total treat for boozy brunch lovers. Available 7 days a week!
Start with a mini treat from the chef, choose a brunch main and get 2 hours of flowing Bloody Marys, mimosas, bubbly, vino or beer. Yep, you read correctly, that’s BOTTOMLESS bevys!
$75 PP – BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH: Mini treat to begin + brunch main + free flowing boozy beverages.*
$55 PP – ‘VIRGIN’ BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH: Mini treat to begin + brunch main + free flowing non-alcoholic beverages.
Menu: view online
Price: $75 per person for a 2 hour sitting including an appetiser, choice of main course and free flowing boozy beverage package. Love an espresso martini? Upgrade your package for just $10 extra! Decide on the day, you don’t need the whole table to take part. The designated drivers are covered too with a $55 ‘virgin’ package featuring non-alcoholic drinks. Final beverage top ups are 15 mins before the end of sitting. This allows you time to finish your last drink within the sitting allocation. Feel free to grab us before the bar closes for a final top up, if you don’t already have a full drink.
Bottomless brunch is perfect for a special occasion, not that you need a special occasion to enjoy a boozy breakfast. IT’S SATURDAY AND I’M NOT WORKING! Special occasion. IT’S A SUNNY SUNDAY! Special occasion. But we also welcome birthdays, anniversaries, engagement celebrations, classy & sophisticated hen do’s and other special occasions, just let us know when you book.
Our brunch mains include all your Tiisch favourites like confit salmon & eggs benedict, pancakes, avo toast, or try something a little in-between breakfast and lunch… breakfast gnocchi, pan-fried with many mushrooms, spinach, slow cooked egg and Reggiano cheese velouté.
So, if you are looking for the best brunch Perth then look no further. Ready to book your boozy brunch and live your best life? Click here to make a booking.
Please note we get very busy on weekends and often sell out weeks in advance. If we do not have availability at Tiisch, please try our NEW bottomless brunch sister venue in Subiaco – Mimosa.
Bottomless brunch Perth? Whaaat? Boozy breakie by one of the best brunch places Perth? Sounds awful. Said no one ever. Get involved!
*Bookings essential. Selected menu items only. Available 7 days a week; Monday – Friday 7am till 2pm and Saturday & Sunday 8am till 4pm (last bottomless sittings are 2 hours before close time). Tables held for 2 hours from booking time. Not valid with any other offer or discount. Whole table must participate in order to receive offer.
Your table will be held for 15 minutes after your reservation time. Please advise us if you will be late.
All dietary requirements are easily catered for; gluten free, dairy free and vegan.
A credit card booking guarantee is required per person to reserve your table for bottomless brunch. This is a card pre-authorisation where funds will be verified, but NOT charged as a deposit. The full balance of your bottomless brunch is payable on the day. The card you enter while booking will only be charged if you do not show, or cancel the booking with less than 72 hours notice. Please note the cancellation fee is per person.
* Kindly arrive 5 mins early and queue OUTSIDE so we can start your sitting on time.
* A friendly reminder to bring photo ID if you are lucky enough to look under 25.
* No additional discounts (Entertainment card is valid for a la carte only, not bottomless packages).
* Drinks packages / tables are allocated for the time specified when booking (typically 90 or 120 mins). Unfortunately, if you arrive late you forfeit that time.
* Strictly one (1) drink per person at a time.
* It is not good practice to stockpile beverages or skull beverages. Service will be terminated without refund if guests are skulling beverages.
* 2 person minimum on jugs or bottles – first half of sitting only, second half of sitting is by the glass.
* Our bar closes 15 mins before the end of service, allowing you time to finish your last drink within the sitting allocation. Feel free to grab us before the bar closes for a final top up, if you don’t already have a full drink.
* Please choose your bottomless menu carefully – it’s not possible to switch from brunch to lunch or vice versa on the day (72 hours’ notice required).
* Off menu items such as additional sides, coffees and drinks ordered are charged at the regular price.
* Want to BYO a celebration cake? No problem, our cakeage fee is $5 per person.
* Please respect your fellow diners and keep the volume at a reasonable level. We are a café, not a nightclub – please take this into account with your behaviour.
* Any offensive behaviour will be met with RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) laws and alcohol service will be limited accordingly.
* Any damage caused to the venue will be charged to the pre-authorisation card, including a cleaning fee of $100 for vomit related incidents (gross – please just don’t).
Thank you and enjoy!